"ice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People who always lived near the poles on the ice cap.
- It is also sometimes referred to as an ice cap.
- The other, this ice cap, is two miles high and solid.
- There's supposed to be water under the surface of the ice cap, but they haven't been able to get to it.
- Sites are found close to the ice caps of the time.
- It was covered by an ice cap for thousands of years.
- You thought that a seal had come to rest on an ice cap!
- I'm going to go in fast over the ice cap, try to stay low and approach near sea level.
- "No more than a lost city under the ice cap."
- Then again, scientists have just discovered how little they know about the ice caps to begin with.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.