"ice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On her first trip in from the car, she carried the ice bucket.
- The rest of the bottle was waiting for them in an ice bucket at their table.
- Her phone was closed, lying next to the ice bucket.
- The ice bucket is either in the basement or out the kitchen door.
- The thought was like an ice bucket dumped on her head.
- Up the side of a large blue ice bucket he ran and down the inside to hide.
- There was the sound of a bottle moving in an ice bucket.
- The bottle was in an ice bucket on the bar.
- But they are chilled in an ice bucket before use.
- Then the waiter was at our table with an ice bucket.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.