"ice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We've got black ice showing up all over the place.
- It was one of those years with beautiful black ice on the lake.
- At 5:30 yesterday morning, there was still black ice on the new course.
- That's how they come up with calling it black ice.
- Black Ice said she did it to give him and his brothers a better life.
- After half a minute, her eyes adjusted to the press of black ice.
- The roads would be covered in black ice before the night was over.
- Making matters worse, black ice can form when you least expect it.
- It hit a patch of black ice, then a tree.
- I remember my father teaching me to drive and he was always saying, "Watch out for the black ice, girl.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.