"hunting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They come, a quarter of a million every year, to the hunting ground.
- This was not a happy hunting ground for the county.
- It was created on the area of a former hunting ground.
- Instead, they used it as a hunting ground during the spring and summer months.
- That had been a happy hunting ground; this felt wrong.
- And out there, in that world, is your hunting ground.
- You have driven him out, but he will find another hunting ground.
- You've struck out, so why don't you go find some other happy hunting ground?
- And now our last hunting ground, the home of the people, is to be taken from us.
- The area was used as an open hunting ground until the middle of the 19th century.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.