"hunt" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In a way, the show takes the form of a treasure hunt.
- They want you to stay out of the treasure hunt.
- It is like a treasure hunt to see what you can find.
- It was an hour or so later when the treasure hunt started.
- Well it wouldn't matter because you see, the treasure hunt takes the kids all around the show ground.
- Walking through the house is like going on a treasure hunt.
- The player who won the most money went on the treasure hunt.
- But there are other fun activities to do, like a treasure hunt.
- I'm not paying you to go on a treasure hunt.
- He and his partner were off on another treasure hunt.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.