"housing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The system she has run since 1990 is the nation's largest housing authority.
- The housing authority also came under closer control of the city government.
- The agency provides about $75 million a year to the housing authority.
- He later become the executive director of the housing authority, holding the position for many years.
- Officials from the housing authority did not return phone calls for comment.
- Q. How big is the staff at the housing authority?
- The state was also the first to establish a local public housing authority.
- The Chicago league has an annual budget of $80,000, which comes from the housing authority.
- "We think it's much better to do it this way than set up a housing authority," she said.
- Federal officials said the money could have been used for improvements to any of the housing authority's property.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.