"housing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are 270,000 families on the waiting list for public housing.
- More than 4,500 families are on the city's waiting list for public housing.
- "Rich people are simply not going to live next to public housing."
- The waiting list for public housing is between 1,000 and 1,200 families.
- More than 14,500 people are on a waiting list for public housing.
- There is a 13,464-person waiting list for public housing, up 40 percent in three years.
- More than 10 percent of the city's 600,000 people live in public housing.
- Today, most of the public housing under the court order is nearly built.
- Money for public housing would be cut by $382 million, or 6 percent, to $6 billion.
- And there was a year's waiting list to get on public housing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.