"household" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yet he has never been - for want of a better term - a household word.
- And they did it four years ago, when Internet was far from a household word.
- Little seen in movies, her name did not become a household word.
- "Only that this name is a household word in society."
- Yet even today his name is hardly a household word.
- However, the center's work has not exactly become a household word, she added, and the need for volunteers is growing.
- Her name is a household word in this majority Muslim country.
- You'll be a household word in six months, and after that, the sky is the limit.
- Leopold may be less than a household word to many Americans, perhaps most.
- And your name is a household word to hundreds of people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.