"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And on a mountain above the city they built themselves a warm house for their old age, high in the clear air.
- They will soon return to the comfort of their warm little houses.
- I'll get the fire going, so they have a warm house to come back to.
- She was in a nice, warm house she knew well.
- I got my meals in return, and a warm house.
- How easy it is, as a mother, to sit in a warm house and answer the question, "What would you do for your child?"
- If only I could be inside my warm, comfortable house right now.
- Still, they could not keep the body in the warm house.
- We'll be going into a warm house, that's one thing.
- "But you do have a very warm house, I believe," the salesman said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.