"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I want to be able to welcome my father back to our house," she said.
- Today, from 11 to 5, all 45 of the artists will be on hand to welcome visitors to their annual open house.
- Then she turned and gestured at those on the field as if welcoming them to her house.
- As soon as someone hands us a key, we'd like to welcome America to its house.
- Without a trace of irony in his voice, he says: "Welcome to your house.
- He associated with top labor figures and political leaders, even to the point of being welcomed to the White House.
- So we want first to welcome the prodigal sons home to their father's house.
- As we entered it he said, 'I make you welcome to my house, my lord.
- It is time I welcomed you to my house.
- Lady, I welcome you to your own house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.