"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She has invited me to Sunday lunch at her parents' house.
- So I invited them over to dinner at our house.
- I have, however, invited him to a party at my house - not something I had thought of doing before.
- You are invited to dinner at a rich friend's house.
- So one fall night, she invited the group to a quiet Saturday evening supper at her house.
- He even invited the General for a lunch at his house, who accepted it.
- He invited me several times to supper at his parents' house.
- On the way home, they told me he had invited the three of us to a pig roast at his house.
- Emily invited me to a party at some friend's house.
- Along the way she invited me to dinner at her house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.