"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Make use of the strong support this House gives you.
- She entered the House to give herself an opportunity to change things in her life.
- If the House gives leave, the business is discussed, usually on the following day.
- I would hope that, after this debate, the House will give it its full support.
- They do not feel the House would give its full support to such changes.
- This House cannot give its approval to someone who, at the critical moment, was not up to the job.
- A suburban house gave them more room to raise their new family.
- Several Houses have given us their support because of prior respect for your father.
- He asked for $1.5 billion to help workers thrown out of work because their plants closed; the House gave only $550 million.
- I therefore urge the House to give this measure its full support.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.