"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The £10,000 worth of work would probably have only cost £2,500 if it had been done at the time of the house construction.
- This is one of the oldest technologies for house construction in the world.
- But, after a summer of working with a contractor, he found the house construction appealing.
- He did carpentry, house construction, made a good living at it.
- There are thousands of new styles and components in house construction.
- The numbering is based on the date of the house construction in ascending order.
- There is a lot of variation in individual house construction, as the plot sizes are not uniform.
- It remained the common mode of house construction in northern cultures until the 19th century.
- Lumberyards usually carry only standard sizes used for house construction.
- But because its owner failed to clear the house construction with the city's authorities, a major scandal arose.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.