"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a single street lamp by the corner of an old weatherboard house, shining dimly through a halo of fog.
- They pulled up outside a small weatherboard house with an overgrown veranda and a yard full of rye grass and strutting chickens.
- In Australia where "weatherboard" houses are very common, they are usually painted in bright colours.
- The paper and ceramic collections are displayed in a restored weatherboard house, surrounded by precisely maintained gardens.
- This little gem is the world's second-smallest cinema, set in a charming 1860s weatherboard house.
- She looked out at the dusty red road, the grey weatherboard houses, the feed and grain merchant's sign.
- She stood in the shade of the weatherboard house.
- The house is a two-story, white weatherboard house with a gable roof and pedimented gable ends.
- Judith spent her first six summers in the weatherboard house that stood on the west side of Durham Place.
- Trees, rocks, and white weatherboard houses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.