"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For example, an early 1700's shingle house on 10 acres in Germantown right on the river is listed at $695,000.
- This small shingle house has a homespun quality that extends to the service.
- The window trim on the old shingle house was yellow, and the new parts were white trimmed in blue.
- They remained together for a decade, living in a brown shingle house in the Oakland foothills.
- The family lived an average middle-class existence in a shingle house in a commuter town about twenty-five miles from New York.
- A traditional two- or three-bedroom shingle house would cost $25,000 to $30,000, with a pool.
- "On a village lane I would have felt obligated to do a shingle house."
- Mr. Haverland said his electric bill averages $150 a month, $50 less than the one they received for their old shingle house.
- Vincent Scully, the architectural historian, called them "one of the most beautiful groups of shingle houses we have."
- I didn't want a shingle house or a wood beach house or anything suburban.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.