"host" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The club has also hosted international matches at women and age grade.
- During this time, it also hosted local and international football matches.
- The stadium holds 5,000, but has never hosted an international match.
- It has also hosted matches for the India national football team.
- He further noted that if Seattle had hosted the match, it likely would have sold out.
- It has hosted 10 international matches of the Poland national football team.
- From 1931 to 1939, the ground hosted 9 first-class matches.
- On 14 January 2010, the stadium hosted a friendly match.
- The stadium has also hosted several matches played by the Sweden national team.
- In recent years the school ground has hosted several matches for county club Surrey.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.