"holy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On holy days the town officials would go to the church, together in one group.
- He had gone there with his father on holy days.
- It was a holy day but I couldn't remember which one.
- Why do you always visit me on a holy day?
- It was another holy day and he found her at Mass.
- The full moon is a holy day for them you know.
- "From 6 to 12 there are still six hours to this holy day."
- It was the first time she had ever been away from her father and brothers on that holy day.
- Today, Sunday is a holiday and not a holy day.
- It's no secret that I returned home for the holy days.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.