"hole" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'd better get used to being down the rabbit hole.
- In the low bank behind him were three rabbit holes.
- Certainly nothing much good could have happened down this rabbit hole.
- What a rabbit hole that had turned out to be.
- Talk about going down the rabbit hole on that one.
- "Bill went down a rabbit hole and came back out."
- Move out into the country, go back to living in old rabbit holes and eating whatever we can find.
- There was no bottom to this rabbit hole, only the end of the world.
- There is no need to fear putting your hand deep into the rabbit hole.
- He'd gone down the rabbit hole and left no trace.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.