"hockey" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The league's last season as a senior hockey league was 1978-79.
- The reason is that my 11-year-old son, also an Alex, was playing in a hockey league.
- He was also named the most valuable player in the Soviet hockey league three times.
- He is having a hard time finding a hockey league for Ian, his 5-year-old son.
- The majority of his career was spent in the minor professional hockey leagues.
- They are not affiliated in any way with professional hockey leagues.
- Various other hockey leagues, teams and on ice sports take part there as well.
- He later played in many minor hockey leagues through Canada.
- What can be a deterrent is the limited public hours: many local hockey leagues play here.
- "We keep telling each other, 'We're playing in the world's greatest hockey league right now.' "
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.