"history" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The year 1993 left at least one mark on modern history.
- Much the same thing is true of modern Japanese history.
- But it is modern military history that we are trying to make.
- It was the first of its kind in modern Chinese history.
- This is the most important moment in Mexico's modern history.
- Japan's modern history is the story of a country in an international environment.
- No other man in the modern history of the game has been able to win his first six major finals.
- The army has ruled the country for most of its modern history.
- The program's point of view does not accommodate some modern history.
- But his personal tastes always led him back to the study of modern history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.