"history" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has a long history of working for the city and his community.
- On the other hand, he has a long history of being right when everyone else was wrong.
- In fact, the books seem to have a long history of taking second place.
- Most of them looked as if they had a long and not very happy history.
- The site had a long history of need for a light.
- China is a society which has had a very long history.
- He comes from a family with a long history of public service.
- But the company has a long history of saying one thing while doing another.
- The teaching of English as a second language has a long history.
- But the city itself does not have a long history and has been built in 20th century.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.