"historian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Future historians will view it as a case study of how not to run a country.
- Only future historians will be able to say whether this is such a moment.
- Save them to be used by some future historian of the island?
- The question for future historians is: How well did the chief executive act, given the information available to him at the time?
- Perhaps future social historians will hold them up as human exhibits of the information age.
- He does provide information and insights that may be of use to future historians.
- As such, they will be invaluable to future social historians.
- There is no doubt that future historians will look to a more complex structure of data.
- I prodded them to think about music as a future historian might.
- But even if they don't, some future historian might take the trouble to simulate them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.