"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And nobody wanted to hire me because I was a girl.
- Both places really wanted to hire or are short of staff.
- Does this sound like the kind of person you want to hire?
- I mean, everyone does, but no one wants to hire that body.
- What's the one business that everybody wants to hire people?
- They probably wanted to hire her for their next production.
- They do not want to hire someone who will leave after several months.
- I got into it because they wanted to hire me to find her for them.
- Of course, you always want to hire the best person.
- But for that, they may want to hire a professional.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.