"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Prime Minister reverses his earlier stance and says he regrets hiring Andy Coulson as his spokesman.
- We also regretted hiring a car.
- You don't want to do such a great job of faking it that when the company discovers the real you, it comes to regret ever hiring you.
- These conflicting statements may imply New Line regrets not hiring Hodder.
- You would not regret hiring me, I swear it.
- Huntsekker disliked being called Harvester, and he was already regretting hiring the brothers.
- Although Brown has a penchant for personal drama and a long history of chasing the next great thing, it is rare that anyone regrets hiring him.
- "I have never regretted nor do I now regret hiring Rosie O'Donnell," who "has brought a new vitality to this show."
- She asks if he's regretting hiring her, but he says no.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.