"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- SAP said it stopped hiring and would shed jobs through attrition.
- Area landowners stopped hiring Dominican workers for $10 a day because Haitians accepted less than half that, he said.
- -and stop hiring them for any work at all.
- The Mayor contended that the higher wages would encourage companies to stop hiring the relatively unskilled workers they now use for city contracts.
- Apparently, so did directors, because they stopped hiring me.
- In response to their protests, the Canal authorities stopped hiring black U.S. citizens.
- Three books have been published as the newspaper stopped hiring him as substitute political cartoonist in around 2006.
- I just didn't know when people would stop hiring me.
- The government stopped hiring Jews and promoted a boycott of Jewish businesses from 1935.
- I was down to $21 a page when Atlas stopped hiring me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.