"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you get going now and don't try to hire another ship here, you'll be all right.
- First he'd tried to hire her away from the Judge.
- "We try to hire the very best and give them a lot of room," she said.
- I tried to hire him a couple of times but didn't have money enough.
- I tried to hire him to get it back for me, but he didn't want anything more to do with them.
- And she did try to hire him to kill her.
- He'd been trying to hire some for a week with no results.
- She seems still to be trying to hire a ship.
- He tried to hire me to find out if it was foreign.
- "Are you trying to hire the services of the Church?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.