"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was clear that I needed to hire a second.
- In order to more quickly turn things around, we need businesses to hire again.
- You guys need to hire some new people to do reviews.
- "I may need to hire some help along the way."
- "Right now I need to hire four or five additional people," he said.
- Our schools need to hire 54,000 qualified teachers in the next five years.
- They would need to hire 1,000 more language teachers, already in short supply, he said.
- But we need to hire someone who can take care of our camp and equipment.
- When you are home and need to hire a car, what then?
- Eventually, he said, companies will need to hire more workers to keep growing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.