"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He recently bought a used car for $100 and he occasionally hires friends to help him on jobs.
- While they lacked warriors, they do possess enough money to occasionally hire ronin to solve their problems.
- The retailer said it, like other companies, occasionally hired outside investigators to monitor internal theft, employee drug abuse and safety.
- Over the next five years, he expanded the company from a firm hired occasionally by Republicans running for Congress to one tied directly to the party.
- Critics rediscovered Keaton in 1949 and producers occasionally hired him for bigger "prestige" pictures.
- Residents would occasionally hire ministers to speak and hold various Christian religious ceremonies.
- The Outfit would occasionally hire gang members as beer runners or truck drivers; however, they were generally considered too risky to have around.
- Companies and short-sellers occasionally hire private investigators to look for damning information about each other.
- I do occasionally hire a car, and take a flight every so often, so I have some guilt there.
- I occasionally hire a car - maybe 2 or 3 weekends in a year - for longer journeys that public transport can't do for us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.