"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Neighbouring schools frequently hire the centre for concerts, services and sporting events.
- The bank board frequently hires savings and loan managers and outside experts to oversee the receivership of insolvent institutions.
- Mashimo is known for frequently hiring Yuki Kajiura to compose for his projects.
- Companies frequently hire public relations consultants to publicize their activities to the financial community.
- Her staff now numbers about 35, and she started building it up around April, frequently hiring old hands from the festival circuit who happened to be available.
- Although auto companies frequently hire executives from each other, the complexity of the industry has made it resistant to outsiders, especially at the most senior level.
- The organization frequently hires high school and college students to operate rides and sell tickets.
- In fact, Lamont Cranston had his own ship, and frequently hired an aviator to take him on trips.
- Never a stranger to criticism or polemics, Ronald loved to paint in public, frequently hiring strippers and showgirls to dance around him as he painted.
- Tamachi frequently hires Jin to clean windows above gardens.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.