"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Initially hired for only one year, he remained on contract through 2009.
- He was initially hired to make occasional appearances on the show.
- She was initially hired as only a day-guest character but has stayed on the show for over 30 years.
- Leaving him in no condition to travel to Huizhou, the city he was initially hired at.
- Robert had initially hired Sam to be his trainer.
- Laybourne initially hired 700 people, but scaled down to 250.
- Shallal initially hired a chef, but changed his mind a week before opening, believing the food called too much attention to itself.
- Naismith was not initially hired to coach basketball, but rather to be a chapel director and physical education instructor.
- He was initially hired by News of the World as a general news reporter.
- The tow boats he initially hired were inadequate, however, so next day he tried to find others.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.