"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Minority writers tend to be hired primarily by series that have a black star, according to the report.
- "They are hired primarily for their research skills; that's the current vogue."
- Dixon was primarily hired to tone down much of the campiness inherent in the stage musical.
- But I have also heard that men are primarily hired from business and computer fields, where they are either retired or moonlighting from lucrative jobs.
- Today they are hired primarily by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and serve in many public health programs.
- It was never marketed; frustrated, the entire AI group resigned, and were hired primarily by Xerox.
- He was hired primarily because Curtis remembered him from his academic days as Morris attended the same school two years below Curtis.
- Graduates from these programs were primarily hired by businesses in and around the Monongahela Valley.
- Randi S. N. Yoder, the associate dean for external affairs, concedes she was hired primarily to get Carlson onto the Business Week list (no luck yet).
- They are hired primarily as the lowest-paid assistants at centers with the lowest wages.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.