"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many members of the victorious 2000 team have been hired away by wealthier teams.
- I got hired away by another company; more perks, bigger options.
- At 28, he had been made United States sales director for one company and then had been hired away by another.
- When the show began to click, he was hired away into larger markets, first in Atlanta, then Minneapolis.
- Fortune's sister publication, Money, has hired away two Forbes staff writers this year.
- Lack of domestic support for the biotech industry here has also created a brain drain, with German scientists being hired away by companies abroad.
- In 1986 she was hired away by another Yellow Pages company and retired from the industry in 1992.
- And Diebold has had to raise its top executives' salaries so they will not be hired away by competitors, he said.
- But he noted that many of the people who built Northeast's reputation have retired or been hired away.
- In 1994, he was hired away by Gray Line.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.