"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As of this February, 50,000 officers had been hired under the program.
- There were a half-dozen of us hired under the same conditions.
- Each center will have a director and at least five coaches, some of them to be hired under contracts.
- "I can't see how we can hire and maintain employees under those circumstances."
- A psychiatrist will be hired under contract to give the tests.
- It was unclear how many people might be hired under these exceptions.
- She made enough money last time to hire a licensed teacher, under the table.
- And a sports editor would be nuts to hire one under such circumstances.
- The Americans weren't going to hire any translator under the age of twenty-one.
- Police corps graduates could not be hired under these circumstances.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.