"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The hall can also be hired for corporate or private events, including weddings.
- Apart from the 1,000 regular employees, up to 3,000 additional staff members have been hired, including security personnel.
- "We've hired several professionals, including a construction engineer who was laid off last year," he said.
- Many city agencies have said they will hire more employees next year, including the police department, which will add 2,000 officers.
- She said the financial concerns are hiring for specific jobs, including placement broker or loan officer.
- He had hired well over 100 musicians to play in his bands, including the following:
- It hires about 400,000 people a year, including some who do not receive all the benefits of Civil Service workers.
- The Police Department plans to hire nearly 1,000 new traffic agents over the next year, including 29 scheduled to start today.
- Subsequently, Ward hired most of the rest of the production staff, including writers and designers.
- In addition, he said a number of workers were hired, including plumbers, electricians and a locksmith.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.