"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More than 1000 new employees has been hired during 2012.
- Nearly 20,000 pilots were hired during the two previous years.
- The board also hired about 40 teachers from Italy during a visit there last week, the officials said.
- He called for the railroad to hire 200 more officers during the next two years.
- The company added 30 clients and hired 3,666 people during the quarter.
- Estimates put the cost of hiring private security men during the strike at about $20 million.
- The rest of the staff is hired during the fall, at the beginning of each school year.
- Many organizations use that money to hire paid help during the day, when it is most difficult to find volunteers.
- I once took care of a business executive who had hired call girls during a weekend drug binge.
- But you see, Bascom was hired during the war, right back at the beginning of it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.