"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had been hired only a week before the murders.
- Of the 43 police officers in the department, 13 were hired before 1984 and had coverage, but the other 30 did not.
- Other teachers, hired before 2005, had to teach 35 lessons per week.
- And they said that if a black head coach is not hired before next season, drastic action needs to be taken.
- Taxis are also hard to hire before 7am and after 8pm.
- The mayor had never thought much about Karen since hiring her a few months before the election.
- Some teachers were being shuffled from schools yesterday even though they had been hired before the order.
- Imagine how much it would have been to hire this guy before blogs?
- The expansion Jaguars hired him in 1994, a year before their first game.
- He must get to the man who had hired him before anything else untoward occurred.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.