"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In an industry survey, a majority of technology companies candidly said they would not hire anyone over 40.
- It is estimated that the country will need to hire 250,000 teachers a year over the next 10 years to keep pace with demand.
- Eventually, they had built nine branches and hired over 800 people in 1938.
- The company would be required to hire at least 60 more workers in the Bronx over the next three years.
- "We've actually been hiring over the last year, in some key skills."
- Under the goals, the city is to hire roughly 7,000 more police officers over the next four years, for a total of 32,000.
- Additionally, there are plans to hire over 7700 new policemen in 2010.
- Wilson hired many investigators over the years but he never had another partner.
- Nearly $9 billion would go to states and localities to hire 100,000 new officers over five years.
- The business resorted to hiring over 260 women to keep the network running.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.