"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The more time other firms have to hire people away from Andersen, the better prepared they would be to handle new business.
- Maybe he wants to hire me away from Astro, she thought.
- Or even hire them away from the government right now?
- First he'd tried to hire her away from the Judge.
- "The only way to get experienced people is to hire away from other agencies."
- If he gives me any back talk, he'll find I have enough chips to hire you away from him.
- If the price is right you could hire one or two away from me".
- Our intention was to hire you away from your father, as an apprentice.
- We'll even give back some of the skilled labor we hire away from you when we're done with them.
- Might even try to hire her away from you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.