"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We don't hire too many people; about one every other year.
- Schools are expected to hire about two million teachers over the next decade.
- The hospital administration would hire just about anybody, it seemed.
- The agency, which has 15,000 employees, last year hired about 600 people.
- In the 1970's, the city received enough Federal funds to hire about 100,000.
- Company officials said they then intend to hire about 80 more people.
- The board also hired about 40 teachers from Italy during a visit there last week, the officials said.
- Last year, when the program was limited to grades three, six and eight, the board hired about 11,000 summer school teachers.
- The budget includes plans to hire about 2,000 police officers.
- It is also possible to hire a face painter for about $60 an hour.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.