"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Be smart, hire security in third world countries, or bring your family to a (relatively) safer place.
- He'd warned his officers to stay in- side, to hire security, and to reinforce measures.
- As he tries to convince her to hire security, Becky comes to a dead stop.
- However, the station soon received a number of threats which required it to hire extra security.
- The newspaper and some of its staff responded by hiring armed security.
- The park has hired extra security for opening day.
- Who wants to hire security for an art show?
- As public services disintegrate, residents are forced to hire private security or pay criminals for protection.
- WE hired extra security and braced ourselves for the first day of filming.
- I've read through the hate mail that made Holly decide to hire better security.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.