"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Packard family, which owns about 10 percent, has hired advisers to assess its position and may also oppose the deal.
- Since 1930, the Nationalists had hired several German military advisers.
- Movie Gallery, meanwhile, has hired advisers to help turn itself around.
- He has hired new advisers, and with them he seems to have worked out a new approach.
- "They hire advisers who go to shows to help them choose birds."
- She changed the structure, hired new advisers and began managing two-thirds of the stock portfolio internally.
- The fact that the family had hired advisers after he first made his offer in a letter two weeks ago might have also given him hope.
- It ignores the actual basis on which funds hire advisers.
- He resolved to hire advisers there and then to help him understand every one of the issues of the day.
- Soon thereafter, the outside directors hired their own legal counsel and financial advisers to get independent advice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.