"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The community school boards would also lose the authority to hire principals and other school administrators.
- For a variety of reasons, the board has long been considered an impediment to hiring talented principals and teachers.
- Beyond that, the local boards should be limited to hiring superintendents, not principals and other staff.
- The board members offer policy advice and hire superintendents, principals and other staff.
- These groups had sought more power, like the authority to hire principals and set budgets.
- The old boards used to have significant powers, like hiring superintendents and principals.
- Beyond their power to appoint district superintendents, they can also hire principals and other staff.
- The superintendents, in turn, would hire principals and other top administrators for each district.
- School boards and superintendents want to hire principals without interference.
- With few exceptions, the city's 968 schools must hire teachers and principals from those lists.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.