"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With Murphy's support, Dolan hired gunmen with the intent of goading Tunstall into a fight.
- Because they have made money from the wood, they can hire gunmen and pay off the government.
- The small men had no money to hire gunmen.
- Most settlers are armed, the ranchers have hired gunmen and in many places they outnumber the Indians.
- By that time, Tunstall and McSween had hired gunmen to counter those hired by Murphy-Dolan.
- Barred from bringing in private security, non-governmental organizations hired local gunmen to protect their personnel, using money defined as "technical assistance grants".
- A few weeks ago he was warned that local landowners had hired gunmen to kill him; he was shot last Thursday even as police guards sat in his kitchen.
- Maybe Volescu did this alone, hiring gunmen, bribing the security guard, so that he could sell the babies later to the highest bidder.
- Businessmen have asked clerics to form sharia courts and have hired gunmen to protect them, since there are no judges or police.
- Rather, it contracts Somali businessmen, who rent trucks, hire gunmen and put up a bond equal to the worth of the food.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.