"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The companies have hired convicted felons and some employees have been accused of strong-arm tactics.
- The airport security company that was fined $1.2 million last year for hiring convicted felons to screen passengers at Philadelphia International Airport has committed more violations, a federal task force said tonight.
- Two weeks ago, prosecutors said that Argenbright, previously fined $1.2 million for hiring convicted felons to screen passengers, had continued to hire screeners at Philadelphia International Airport without checking for criminal records.
- Under state law, security agencies may not hire convicted felons.
- Argenbright was not charged with knowingly hiring felons, but with failing to perform the required checks, the government said.
- Just last year, for instance, Argenbright Holdings Ltd., then the corporate parent of Argenbright Security Inc., which is the largest provider of airport security personnel in the country, was fined $1.2 million for hiring convicted felons to screen passengers at Philadelphia International Airport.
- "There's no more of that good old buddy system," he said, noting that the sheriffs recently amended their policies so they are no longer allowed to hire convicted felons.
- The ad focused on Janice Hahn's promotion of a taxpayer-funded program in Los Angeles that hires convicted felons as "gang intervention specialists", many of whom have been subsequently indicted.
- The security company that was fined $1.2 million last year and put on probation for hiring convicted felons to screen passengers at Philadelphia International Airport has continued to hire screeners without checking whether they have criminal records, a United States attorney says.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.