"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You could hire workmen, bring in whatever you needed.
- You will hire workmen.
- In 1754 one furnace was so drought-stricken that its manager considered hiring workmen to turn the wheel as a treadmill.
- It had recovered a little in Schliemann's day, and he hired workmen from its population of 100 or 200.
- He hired workmen to create new weapons like the Catapult and new ships like the Quinquereme.
- He hired workmen to redesign the old assembly room into a theatre.
- But there wasn't enough room for them, Trevya and the waiflike Suyan, so they'd hired workmen to make their home larger.
- Divino Bruglioni had bullied the rural family into providing funds to hire workmen.
- He had a budget of $30,000 (approximately $4 million in today's dollars) to hire carpenters, masons and other workmen to create a village for the affluent.
- He hired workmen from Utica.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.