"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Creative, Marketing and Distribution typically hire new staffers at the end of every semester.
- In fact, Republicans claim, Democrats in Congress had informally done the same thing and forced lobbies to hire former staffers of their own.
- Now, instead of hiring investigators, we are hiring staffers with social services backgrounds.
- In the most popular forums, this revenue stream was often substantial enough to hire one or two part-time or full-time staffers.
- Around eight months before the first edition was published, Narisetti went about hiring and assembling staffers for Mint.
- KPPC hired new staffers and kept the freeform format, though they floundered for several years following the strike.
- He has also hired several staffers he unabashedly calls "sales people," assigning them to raise money from local businesses.
- McConnell will seek re-election to a sixth term and is already beginning to prepare for his campaign by hiring key staffers and building a fundraising operation.
- The agreement also details Abramoff's practice of hiring former congressional staffers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.