"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To counter the situation some builders are working their crews longer hours or hiring temporary laborers.
- Now rich men can hire laborers from Nepal or poorer Indian states, and many do.
- The job called for bringing in the necessary equipment, hiring laborers and running the daily operations, the official said.
- Those people who benefited were able to diversify production and to hire laborers, while others were left discontented.
- Sierra's most well-known works involve hiring laborers to complete menial tasks.
- During harvest time, he has the resources to hire laborers.
- He would increase his maintenance budget from $8 million to $40 million to hire iron workers, painters, mechanics, engineers and laborers.
- The warehouse operators had to hire teenagers and unemployed laborers for that.
- He quietly bought the land and began to hire local laborers to mine the coal.
- Still, it is hard, painstaking work, and he finds it difficult to hire laborers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.