"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Almost 60 percent of the companies said they would hire new employees in the next six months.
- Business was good enough for her to hire five employees.
- Learn the legal steps you need to take to hire employees.
- The company kept the plant's management and 320 workers while hiring 10 more employees.
- At that time, officials of the agency asked Congress for enough money to hire 1,200 new employees.
- The company was also planning on hiring another 200 employees.
- The company also said it will hire 26,000 new employees this year.
- The hotel company was also to hire seven local employees.
- What are the most creative ways you have found to hire and keep employees?
- By the end of this year, he said, the company will have spent $1.2 billion and hired 4,000 new employees to open its markets.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.