"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Second, Justice Alito, like the other justices, hires clerks whose views are close to his own.
- Companies are hiring more guards, clerks and consultants.
- "Not only that, but he didn't hire female clerks because he didn't want to expose them to his language."
- One prominent appeals court judge acknowledged in an interview that he was interested in hiring clerks who shared his conservative philosophy.
- In addition, good stores hire clerks who delight in assisting customers and sharing their own enthusiasms.
- I think it's very signfiicant that he didn't hire clerks for next term.
- Transit officials say it allows the agency to hire fewer token clerks at underused stations.
- By eliminating paperwork, Pentagon officials hope to save money by hiring fewer clerks to process forms.
- This reflects the increasing polarization of the court with both liberal and conservative judges hiring clerks who reflect their ideological orientation.
- Because it is not a store, there is no need to hire clerks or rent prime commercial space.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.