"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The state hired hundreds of new social workers and thinned caseloads.
- So, the orchards hire hundreds of workers for a week or two.
- Her local wants the city to hire hundreds of full-time workers.
- The company was also notable for the fact that it hired hundreds of ex-convicts.
- Banks are also planning to hire hundreds of workers this year, job recruiters say.
- And he has indicated that once a new contract is signed, United will hire hundreds of pilots.
- The district hired hundreds of substitute teachers and kept all 160 schools open.
- To do that, they would have to hire hundreds of more lawyers.
- Reducing class size would require hiring hundreds if not thousands of teachers.
- As a result the city had to hire hundreds of extra workers to pick up newspapers, glass and plastic.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.